Saturday, November 22, 2008


I am thankful for ... Twilight
Had to quickly blog to tell the cyber-world that I LOVED this movie! I thought it was very well done. It was kind of creepy how a lot of it matched my imagination perfectly -- maybe that's why I thought it was so awesome. A few picks that were not my favorite were Jasper and Dr. Cullen. They both could have been a lot better looking, I think. But other than that, I thought the actors were great. I didn't know quite what I thought about Edward when I saw the previews and articles, but he was so perfect. As was Bella. Edward could have had a few more muscles because the book presents him as this statuesque being, but I'm over it.
I have to quickly mention that I was SO GLAD I did not take my husband to the movie! For one, there were like three guys in the entire theatre. But for two, he would have thought I was so weird! A sparkly vampire? Who flies through the forest? What the... I guess you've gotta read the book to understand. He would have been even more mystified about my obsession. But he did mention he wants to come with me when I go see it again. (Yes, I will be seeing this for a second time in the theatre. Told ya I'm obsessed.) So I guess that will be another blog post at another time...

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I am so surprised that your hubby wants to see it with you! Maybe it won't be so bad the second time around- there shouldn't be as many screaming women in the audience. :)

Lindsay said...

you said exactly my thoughts! i absolutely loved it, was not disappointed in the least. i want to see it again and jason wants to come next time. he'll probably think it's weird. but there were actually a lot of guys in our theater. what did you think about jacob?

paige m. said...

I agreed with everything you said! I agree, me and my friends thought that- kinda gross, but true- we thought that Jasper looked constipated the whole time, he was the worst of the actors in my opinion, but otherwise, I loved it! I wish that Jacob could have been shown more though... hahaha glad you liked it!

RichKids said...

I loved it too! However, I have to wonder about the random person seeing it without having read the book...it may be a little wierd.

Jessica said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait. I tried to call you before I left Utah, but I don't know if I had the right number. Sorry we didn't get together. Stay in touch.