Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Alice In Wonderland

Hannah has been attending this little play group called Up! With Kids for about five months. She had her performance two weeks ago and it was very cute! She had to sing a solo in front of a large audience! I was so proud of her. She looked adorable, and had various parts. She was not only Bo Peep (this is who she was to sing her solo in the Toy Story scene) but she was also a Hedgehog (doing a somersault during the croquet scene), a flower in a flower garden, and part of the Jabberwocky in the final scene! She had a fun time acting, singing, and dancing, but the next day she told me how glad she was that it was over! Hannah is funny. She is very laid back and can handle stress really, really well, but I was glad to see that it actually did take something out of her by performing! Grandma Debbie, Grandma April, and Grandpa Bryan all came to see Hannah perform, and they were so proud of her! I don't know if we'll be doing another Up! With Kids play, however. It was cute, but I think I'd rather send my money to dance or tumbling. Maybe I just don't get the whole drama thing.


Music solo as Bo Peep: "Sometimes I have trouble falling asleep, but it's not so bad...I don't worry and I don't weep, in fact, I'm glad!"

Speaking part as Bo Peep: "I'm Bo Peep, and these are my sheep. We're Company B. "B" is for Bo Peep. Company B, Atten-TION! * "Oh, the poor dears, would they like to play with my sheep?" * "That's perfect! My sheep will help them go to sleep!" * "They're the boogie-woogie-bugle-sheep of Company B!"

No comments: