Thursday, February 25, 2010

January recap
Since it's almost March, I thought I'd post about January!  What!??  Where has the time gone!?  I had a wonderful birthday, which included a Jazz game - yahoo!  I hauled my gigantic camera with its gigantic lens because I had gigantic plans to capture all of the players in action and practice my photography.  Unfortunately, I forgot to put my memory card in!  AUGH!  My sister let me borrow her point and shoot for awhile to get a couple pictures.  But they're just not what I had envisioned.  Oh well.  It's hard to believe I'm 33 years old.  It's hard to believe I actually posted that for the blogging world to see!  ha!  I do not feel this old, and I never even imagined that I would make it to this age!  Getting old sure is weird.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

awww good memories from your b-day night out. so much fun! that's a good lookin snowman.