Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random post - Shoes!
I found this cool website: http://www.endless.com/

I have been looking to buy Chance some brown dress shoes for church (I've brainwashed him and he flat out refuses to wear his brown pants with his black shoes, even though his black shoes are the only dress shoes he had at the time...). Anyway, I found some cute brown dress shoes for a great deal on this site and they gave me FREE overnight shipping plus FREE return shipping (if I did not like them)! I was so impressed! I ordered them yesterday and my buddy the UPS man brought them to my door this afternoon! Talk about service... I believe it is powered or owned by Amazon.com, my favorite online shopping store (next to EBay, of course). Thought I'd pass on the info to anyone who might be in the market for shoes.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

nat you must have been reading my mind because i'm looking for some sandals. i checked this place out and they SHIP FREE TO HAWAII! it says "Alaska, Hawaii also qualify for FREE Overnight Shipping though in some cases orders may take 1-3 days for arrival" it's a miracle!

Candace Thomas said...

That's my boy! I love that you brain washed him! Can he teach Jake?