Sunday, November 02, 2008

Even though Halloween is just a memory now, at least I still have pictures of my pumpkins... don't ask me why I like decorating pumpkins, just some weird fettish of mine I guess. The eyeball was the first prize winner in the neighborhood pumpkin contest!



Last year I also won first prize with this one - freaky, I know. I have issues.


Last night we went to the Jazz game, thanks to my sister's beau...it was so much fun! Have I mentioned how much I love this time of year? It's not only the cooler weather, but it's also so much fun to watch basketball and college football all at the same time. For some reason, I quite enjoy watching sports! Notice I said watching... Before the Jazz game started last night, we watched the end of the BYU game out in the hallway of the ESA, and then after the Jazz game ended we were able to catch a few minutes of the Utah game! What a night! Not to mention that all three of "our" teams won! Go Jazz and Utes! (And BYU for Shawn)

My boyfriend

Guess who!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

holy cow nat your pumpkins are awesome! i never knew you had this secret talent. last year's pumpkin still freaks me out!

oh, and "beau"? did you get that from shawn's vocabulary?

Brooke said...

you are so funny! love the football pic!

RichKids said...

LOL! You are funny...you're pumpkins are AWESOME! I am so sorry we missed the neighborhood pumpkin contest!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that this was the third year you've won the pumpkin contest!! You crack me up! You can't stop now- you need to win again next year! What do you win anyway??