Monday, July 07, 2008

On a lighter note...

The kids and Shawn really did have a fun time at the cabin! Shawn not only had a great morning fishing with his brother Brett ("just the Maclean's" went fishing), he ran the Snake River along with his brothers, his sister Sarah, his Dad, and cousins. The river is HIGH and FAST right now and since I was trying to nurse Eddie back to health, I didn't go this year. Maybe next year. I love the thrill riding the river brings.

Sarah, Bryan, Shawn, Matt, Amy, Blair, John, Blaine, Brett

One of the favorite things to do at the cabin is ride four wheelers!

Chance, Hannah, Mylee

Hannah, everyone's favorite uncle Johnny Ringo, Mylee

My niece Mylee is now basically just one of the cousins after this trip!

Brielle, Hannah, Mylee, Gracie, Autumn

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

that looks like so much fun! what a great 4th of july tradition. you really like riding the river? that scares me to death!

Steph said...

Thanks Again Nat for taking Mylee camping with you guys. She had SO much fun! I'm hearing new stories all the time- especially about Nickel (Ha Ha!)

C.J. said...

Yes, please come up and see our house. We love it. I'm sorry about your little dog--how sad.

You're family is so cute as well.