Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hannah
If I had to summarize Hannah in one picture, it would be this one. If you can't tell what it is, it's a dried up dirt clod with a heart shape in the middle. I should probably mention that I found this little gem in my kitchen drawer. I didn't even have to think twice about who put it there - Hannah's name is written all over it. Hannah loves dirt, being dirty, smelly, muddy, slimy, stinky, grungy, whatever. She can hang with the boys and enjoys being with Chance and all of his buddies. But at the same time, she's also very girly and feminine. She loves hearts, love, peace signs, dolls, princesses, pink, sparkles, fingernail polish, doing hair, clothes, Taylor Swift, and everything else girl. Then, back to the other hand, she just checked a book out of the library about grasshoppers because she loves bugs. She's our sweet little unique gal!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

That is hilarious, especially since it was in your kitchen drawer..

dlrwhite said...

We love reading your blog.The chhildren are special and you are so talented Natalie. They are very creative also.

Kathlyn Osmond said...

I love all your photos and stories! Since I haven't read your blog for awhile, it's been fun catching up with what you are all doing. You have the cutest kids! Love and miss you all.

Lindsay said...

hahaha! love that little hannah!