Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of School!!

The kids were very excited for their first day of school! A little nervous, but excited. Hannah's first grade teacher is Mrs. Romer, and Chance's third grade teacher is Mrs. Garner. Chance was nervous about Mrs. Garner until we attended back to school night and he discovered that Mrs. Garner is a BYU fan!

They both had a wonderful first day. I'm so glad their teachers made their first day experience a good one. I think it sets the tone for the rest of the year. Hannah's first day reaction was that her teacher "is really nice, but has a high voice. But that's okay." ?? For some reason, it has become one of my very favorite highlights of my life to follow the kids into their classroom on their first day and take a picture of them. Especially of Chance. Probably because of the reaction I receive as demonstrated below, hee hee {evil laugh}...



1 comment:

Courtnie said...

I love these pictures! Hannah looks so beautiful, and what a handsome boy Chance is!