Friday, April 08, 2011

Four Months! (okay, almost five, I am way behind!)

@ 4 months: height - 26 inches (75%) * weight - 14.12 pounds (50%) * head - 41.2 cm (25%)


At four months, Chance and I were in Chance's room and I had put West on the floor for a minute. We looked away for a split second, and when we looked at West again, he had flipped over from his back to his front! He is also drooling quite a bit, but no teeth yet... West has started eating rice cereal, which he only likes if there is fruit in it. He refuses to eat vegetables. With my other kids, I gave them veggies first so they wouldn't refuse them and only eat fruit. But I got a paper from the doctor that said it was a "myth" that you needed to offer veggies first. I respectfully disagree because West gags at the first taste of vegetables. Hopefully his palette will change!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

he is growing up so fast! i can't believe he is five months now. i am so glad i get to see him every week. he is the best baby ever and so sweet! love him!