Saturday, February 12, 2011

Three Months
smiling at sister

West is the sweetest boy. He has a mellow, laid back personality right now. Hopefully he'll stay that way! He is growing so much! He is getting taller/longer by the day, I swear! He will coo and talk when he is in a good mood, especially right before bed. We just love him to death. He is getting blessed tomorrow, so I took a few, quick pictures of him in his little blessing outfit. I had to try it on him today, hoping it wasn't too small since he is getting so big!! But it's a perfect fit. I think West was born with that red birthmark on his forehead so I would be able to tell which baby is which when his baby pictures and Chance's baby pictures are together. They look SOOO much alike. I'll post them together soon.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

that top picture melts my heart. he is such a handsome boy. i just love his little blessing outfit. where did you get that pretty blanket that says his name?

Kathlyn Osmond said...

I can see a little of Hannah too. What a handsome dude!
Hope you are feeling good too. Can't wait to meet West! Love ya!