Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day

I had to post a few of the cute drawings and pictures my kids made for Shawn for Father's Day.  I realize that most little kids love their dad, but our kids seriously LOOOOOOOVE their dad.  He is their hero in every way.  Their faces just light up at the sight of him.  I'm sure they'd choose him over me any day, but it really makes me happy. 

From Chance.  Attached was a $5.00 bill!  I didn't even know he had made this.

From Hannah.  Notice the picture of the "boy" baby in the striped blanket.  See if you can tell which one is me!

Another from Hannah.  This is a picture of Shawn on a snowmobile while it's snowing.


Yet, another from Hannah.  Who loves their dad?

We celebrated Father's Day with my dad on Saturday night with pizza, cake, and cookies.  We gave him two packs of his favorite hotdogs - "Bahama Mamas".  I guess they only sell them at Maverick.  I still haven't had one, but I guess they're the best!  And we gave him a gift card to Pizza Hut.  Seriously, what do you give the guy who has everything?  On Sunday we went to Shawn's parents' house.  We went in on a gift for Shawn's dad - a watch that tells the temperature with a bunch of other bells and whistles.  Then the kids and dads (and Laura!) had a fun game of baseball in the front yard.  Shawn's grandma made, literally, the best chocolate cake I have ever had.  I am still thinking about it, wishing I would have savored each bite!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

so so so sweet! you are such a cute pregnant stick figure! lol