Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tree Tag!
This one is fun - post a picture of your Christmas tree! I thought this was a great idea because everyone goes to so much work to put up the tree(s) but not everyone gets to see them. So, here they are. First the famous fishing trees in our fishing room:



and the fancy-schmancy tree in the living room:

For a long time we only had the fishing trees! It was kind of weird when people asked if we had decorated our tree for Christmas. I'd have to say, "well, trees..." and then explain. But I thought they were cute!

And I want to add another tag - an ornament tag. Post a picture of your favorite/most special ornament and tell about it. I'm going to tag Ellie in advance for that one! haha That will be my next post.

Anyway, I tag Lindsay, Jill, Brooke (both Brookes!), Jackie, Courtnie, and Candace for the Christmas Tree tag! And I tag anyone else who wants to post something cool. Ready, go!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i remember the first time i saw your fancy tree in the living room - i thought it was so beatiful. it's just as pretty as i remember it! i can't wait to see your favorite ornament.
btw i see a familiar picture in the background :)

Sandra Dubreuil said...

I think your trees are so beautiful! Like I said on Tuesday I really need to go shopping with you for Christmas stuff since you really do have the cutest stuff!!