Thursday, September 25, 2008

So I guess one of the problems with blogging is that once in awhile you get "tagged." Tagged? Hmm...thanks Brooke! haha Normally I would ignore something like this, but the tag was actually kind of a funny one. I am supposed to list six quirks about myself. My disclaimer to the following quirks is as follows: Almost all of my quirks can be blamed on my mother! haha! (I love you Mom.)

1. Number one is definitely the fact that I CANNOT STAND to smell like food! Especially breakfast food or anything fried. Bacon, toast, and anything else that could possibly make my hair or clothes smell like food must be cooked outside on the grill.

2. Related to number one, I CANNOT STAND to smell like a campfire! While I'm camping it's fine, but as soon as we walk in the door to home sweet home, anything and everything that was near a campfire while camping is immediately washed!!

3. I do not like misspelled words or poor grammar, and I am not afraid to correct it so watch out!

4. I do not like to be late, and I would almost rather not show up at all than be late.

5. I love Sudoku. The more I think about this one I wonder - is it quirky, or just nerdy?

6. I truly love and still sleep with my baby blankie. Should I really admit that?

7. Oh, and a bonus one. I do not like when fruit has been cooked. Fruit is meant to be served in it's natural state, preferably chilled. Not warmed and served as some dessert or poultry topping.

I tag Lindsay, Courtnie, Ellie, and Jill!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

you are so funny! amen about the fruit!! and pretty much everything else on your list!

Brooke said...

i had to google sudoku to find out what that was. i can see why you would like it. sorry for tagging you, but i did learn a lot about you. see how fun it was?

Sandra Dubreuil said...

I loved reading your quirks! I have to agree with ya on the misspelled words and bad grammar...can't stand it either!!

Anonymous said...

I admit you did get those quirks from me, except for #6 and #7. You STILL have your baby blanket???? I would love to hear Shawn's comments on that...

Anonymous said...

lol...I had to comment because I had my baby blanket until we got married and I am still SO mad that I let Mike talk to out of keeping it! Needless to say I am so jealous!