Saturday, August 16, 2008

Well, I'm finally posting some pictures from our trip to Island Park. We all had such a fun time! It was my first trip there, and it is just as beautiful as everyone says it is. On the way home we stopped at Bear World to fulfill Hannah's trip-long request to see a baby bear. I highly suggest Bear World - it was a lot of fun!! I took a TON of pictures so family members, if you're wondering where the millions of pictures I took of each of you are, check out the family website and I'll post the best ones of ya on there...
A classic Chance face...

Me, Porter, Hannah, Shawn

The Redd Kids

Us

My goofy hubby

Aren't we a scary looking family?

A REAL, LIVE BEAR!

Cousins!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

your pictures are darling! island park is so pretty. i have never even heard of bear world, it looks way fun!!

Brooke said...

i absolutely LOVE your pictures! your camera captures all the colors so well. i am jealous....that is next on my list. Your trip looks like it was fun! glad hannah finally saw her bear.